Senior Electrical Engineer
Brady Corporation Overview:
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs approximately 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific.
During the development process, this individual is responsible for the development of printed circuit boards to support new product development of electro-mechanical systems. They will be involved in project planning, design, integration of design into a system, compliance, and full documentation release into manufacturing. Working with a cross-functional team, this engineer will provide technical oversight and verification of the electrical solutions. The individual is expected to place emphasis on meeting project team goals, in the areas of project management expectations such as time line attainment, project budget attainment; and in the area of product goals such as meeting product performance specifications, and cost targets. Overall performance measurements will focus on these aspects
• Creation of product specification
• Costing, project planning and the supervision and implementation of the project from concept to production
• Research and selection of components, circuitry and topologies for projects
• Create schematic and complete printed circuit layout
• Develop and maintain library of components for reuse
• Participate in FMEA, DFMEA and design reviews
• Responsible for completing testing of functionality and global compliance
• Working with manufacturing site to implement new product developments
• Supervision of project documentation; BOMs, test procedure, manuals, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 5 to 10 years of electrical engineering experience related to hardware design
• Ability to design and evaluate digit and analog circuit, battery circuit design, power management and RFID
• Experience developing electrical solutions that meet global compliance requirements
• Experience using board layout programs, Altuim is a plus
• Experience sourcing electrical components, sensors, motors, keyboards, displays and interconnection materials
Brady Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...