Senior Electrical Engineer
During the development process, this individual is responsible for project planning, the actual development, manufacturing support, and follow up support, such as product improvements, cost reductions, or feature enhancements, as assigned. The individual is expected to take a leadership role in the execution of the duties. This individual is expected to work in close support of the Marketing department and Engineering groups to provide the necessary technical input as required by the team (including aspects concerning specification development) during the different phases of the product development. The firmware programs produced are to be effective and must meet the overall specifications established. Support of the firmware during the manufacturing phase of a product is included as well. This individual will provide post launch support as required. This support covers items such as product improvements and enhancements through effective firmware development and modifications. The individual is expected to place emphasis on meeting project team goals, in the areas of project management expectations such as time line attainment, project budget attainment; and in the area of product goals such as meeting product performance specifications, and cost targets. Overall performance measurements will focus on these aspects
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of electrical engineering experience, with a major focus on firmware development for embedded systems.
- Ability to program in C++ and Assembly languages a must.
- Individual needs to have had experience in firmware development for embedded electromechanical systems.
- Experience in providing inputs to the design process, actual product firmware and electrical hardware design, manufacturing, and subsequent product support as required by Marketing, Mechanical R&D and the Advanced Technology Group.
- Individual must have experience in product development, and in project management
Brady Corporation - 19 months ago
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...