The Boston, MA Office of Dewberry is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer. Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering 10-20 years of experience working within a consulting engineering firm. Design experience in building electrical distribution systems including power, lighting, instrumentation and controls and fire alarm systems. The position also requires a strong technical background, excellence in design and attention to detail and quality control.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
*Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree from an accredited university is required.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 10-20 years direct experience in related electrical engineering design, strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate the work of multiple disciplines.
- Prepare electrical engineering calculations, reports, construction drawings and specifications, project schedules and cost estimates to meet project requirements. Serve as the Electrical Project Engineer on assigned projects.
- Conduct site visits and field inspections of electrical systems.
- Proficiency in CAD, Revit preferred and good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
- Electrical Engineer with a Massachusetts PE License is required with the capability to be licensed in other New England states. LEED AP certification is desired.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Dewberry - 15 months ago