Senior Electrical Engineer |
Tyndall AFB, Florida
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
· Provide technical support to the Air Force SME for Energy Security Technology related to base electrical systems;
· Provide advice on complex electrical systems problems associated with planning, design, construction, operation & maintenance related to energy security;
· Prepare technical articles, letters, guidance and develop briefings, papers and attend conferences;;
· Capability to teach on the subject of energy security (formal and informal settings);
· Research requirements and develop research and development needs relating to energy security systems (Buildings & infrastructure);
· Provide SME in the areas of electrical distribution & transmission.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Energy Security Technology related to electrical base support systems, and electrical distribution & transmission;
· MS in Electrical Engineering;
· 6-15 year experience in design and construction associated with new construction, repair and maintenance projects;
· Ability to perform Research & Analysis of complex technical electrical system problems;
· Current Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in electrical engineering;
· A SECRET Security Clearance or the ability to obtain an Interim SECRET Clearance upon hiring;
· Must live or relocate to the Panama City, FL area for the duration of the assignment;
· Ability to travel to various Air Force installations (worldwide);
· Expert communications skills (written & oral) and the ability to teach in a formal and/or informal setting.
· Prior experience involving Air Force facilities and equipment;
· Availability on/about 1 Jul 2013.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
J.M. Waller Associates Inc. - 14 months ago