Senior Electrical Engineer
Seattle based MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm is growing and are in need to multiple Electrical Engineers. Our firm is founded on the principles that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing electrical design and supervision of junior electrical engineers. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the corporate growth.
Responsibilities to include:
Leading up design efforts for midsize projects including:
- Manage/lead/supervise teams to stated goals.
- Project planning and task management for self and project support staff.
- Code review and confirmation.
- Internal and external design coordination
- Utility coordination for both power and low voltage system providers
- Load Calculations
- Fault Calculations
- Quality Control review of drawings
- BSEE required
- 5-15 years of experience in building power distribution, lighting, and low voltage systems preferred.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects.
- Skilled in project management, task management, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of EDSA, DAPPER or comparable programs a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the NEC
Full time position, highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Recruitics - 23 months ago