About Biological Dynamics, Inc.
Biological Dynamics, Inc. is a start-up biotechnology company focusing on next generation nano-particle (DNA, RNA, and other cell-free material) isolation from blood, urine, and other physiological solutions to develop rapid molecular diagnostics.
We are seeking an experienced Electrical/Systems Engineer to design and develop electronic systems and components to help isolate and quantify nano-particles from various physiological solutions. The successful candidate will have successful experience in component selection and qualifying hardware to translate “prototype” systems, and move them toward systems that adhere to cGMP, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 requirements. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in automation, circuit design, PCB layout and assembly. This individual will be a member of a dynamic team of engineers and scientists at the interface of microelectronics and molecular biology to develop cancer diagnostics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop analytical systems capable of characterizing biomolecules in fluids using past experiences from engineering.
- Design, Develop and test various electronic circuits and micro-electrode array configurations using simulation software such as OrCad, Pro-E, Altium, Eagle
- Take existing prototype platform and develop commercially viable products (shrink and hardbox).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BEng/MEng/BS/MS in Electrical/Systems Engineering and a minimum of 5 year of industry experience required.
- Experience with simulation software: e.g. OrCad, Pro-E, Altium, Solidworks required.
- Proficiency in C++/C# required.
- Prior experience in a commercial electronic systems development.
- Previous experience in a start up environment highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized, self motivated and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, send resume, cover letter and salary history to us! EOE