Opportunity exists for a senior electrical technician to join a highly dynamic team working on silicon photonic integration
The Applications Engineer will use his/her practical knowledge and experience in board design and/or optical systems to provide technical support to customers. This position will be critical to the integration of customer requirements with Kotura’s products.
- Work in a small team to create a SQL based manufacturing database system under engineer’s guideline.
- Create automatic data collection program in production processes such as inspection, assembly, test, shipping steps and store them into database
- Program user interface functions in C/C++/VB to communicate with SQL server and perform the data storing, pulling, and analysis functions.
- Program Excel and Power Point using VB to automate the reports with Excel graphs, table, and charts.
- Communicate with user group to collect user interface requests and program database user interface forms.
- Create data analysis program to generate manufacturing reports such as yield, throughput, failure pareto, and efficiency based on product, process step, time frame, station, and operator.
- Build and test circuit board for in-house application.
- Production test hardware and software setup and maintenance
Send your resume to email@example.com , or fax to (626) 609-2379.
- Minimum AA degree in technical school on computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Extensive programming language training in school
- 2 year C/C++ or Visual basic programming experience
- SQL or MS Access programming experience a plus
- 1 year Hands on experience on electronic circuit building and trouble shooting, soldering certification a plus
- Optical instrument test and programming experience
- Good communication skill
Kotura - 2 years ago
Kotura, was founded in October 2003 through the merger of Arroyo Optics and Lightcross. Both companies, based in southern California, have...