Position: Senior Electrical Utility Estimator
Reports to: Division Manager, Energy Infrastructure
Position Summary: The Senior Estimator is responsible for developing and completing substation, transmission line and distribution line estimates based on written and/or oral direction from project managers.
- Perform all levels and types of estimating, planning, scheduling and cost engineering project activities.
- Accurately take off all utility projects: substation, transmission line, and distribution line projects.
- May train and develop skills of estimators.
- May conduct estimating system training for estimators and project manager as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Construction Management preferred
- 3-5 years of estimating experience in substation (60kV+)/transmission line/distribution line projects. .
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com .
Cupertino Electric, Inc. - 9 months ago