Do you consider yourself among the elite group of industry experts in Email Deliverability?
For more than 20 years America's leading colleges and universities have successfully partnered with Royall & Company to achieve their most important student recruitment and fundraising goals. Home to roughly 300 high-energy, problem-solving professionals, Royall & Company is a fast-growing, full-service direct marketing organization 100% committed to being the valued "Richmond branch office" for each and every one of the schools we serve.
We are currently expanding our team of Senior Email Deliverability Analysts .
Will you be the successful candidate to join an elite group of industry experts responsible for Royall & Company’s position as an industry leader in Email Marketing?
The Senior Email Deliverability Analyst is responsible for ensuring the highest possible email strategy and performance across our clients and programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- 3 years experience with email marketing analysis
- 5 years experience developing and testing strategies
- 2+ years experience developing email deliverability strategies
- Strong self-motivation and self-direction; must be able to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Customer focused, driven to work with internal and external clients to ensure every client achieves the highest email deliverability
- Detailed understanding of email direct marketing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; experience must include involvement with deliverability analysis
- Detail and deadline oriented along with a willingness to meet the needs of a 24/7 environment if needed during during peak and/or critical periods
- Familiarity with email industry issues around email deliverability, anti-spam initiatives, email authentication and other industry initiatives such as SPF, Sender Score, Domain Keys and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate recommendations for improving email strategy and operations clearly and professionally; ability to produce clear, comprehensive documentation of Email Deliverability Strategies, recommendations and processes
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM legislation
- Technical strengths to understand email deliverability, how it impacts our business, and the ability to articulate and collaborate with Information Technology and Senior Management on these issues.
- Team player, able to interact effectively with team members and clients
- Internet Service Provider relations and understanding of policies and procedures related to email delivery issues with major Internet Service Providers preferred