Theres a reason Insperity Ranks in the Top 3% of U.S. Best Workplaces on WorkplaceDynamics list.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to Americas best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees personal and professional success are the reasons weve been regarded as one of the Best Places to Work for 10 years running.
SENIOR EMPLOYMENT COST ANALYST
Build and manage systematic cost/benefit analysis program for prospective and existing clients. The program includes Total Cost of Employment analysis, payroll fringe/burden analysis and other analysis as needed to provide prospective clients a thorough understanding of their human resource investments.
Under minimum supervision and heavy decision-making:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Engages in interactive dialogue with prospects and clients to determine payroll fringe/payroll burden by analyzing financial data at prospects company, including: Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Statements), accounts payable, payroll data, insurance policies (benefits, workers comp, EPLI and other components attributable to the soft costs of payroll.
- Analyzes human resource risks including: employee initiated actions (civil and statutory), proprietary systems theft, disaster recovery costs/investments and other risk exposures.
- Develops analytical tools for understanding and quantifying insurance and other risk controlling instruments.
- Analyzes workflow (organizational charts), optimum headcount utilization, turnover costs and other productivity impacting corporate functions.
- Works with prospects to determine the total cost of employment of their business.
- Collaborates with MidMarket Solutions team to assist in achieving organization objectives.
- Works on other financial projects as required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
- Five plus years experience in financial reporting and/or analysis is required.
- Requires analytical and decision-making skills necessary to answer business questions utilizing data and other analytical information.
- Comfortable interfacing with C-level positions at prospects and clients and represents our organization at high levels.
- Strong financial analysis skills. Attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortable with managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships with internal constituents.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft office program skills, especially Excel.
If yes, up to 40% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 30%
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- 8 Paid holidays
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!