We are seeking a senior level Information Security Engineer to assist in development and communication of technical security architecture.
- Basic understanding of WAN technologies including ATM, Frame-relay, MPLS-IP/VPN, and IPSec tunnels
- Breadth of technical experience in applications including: Messaging Middleware, Service Oriented Architectures, Web Services, XML and Databases.
- Demonstrated ability to perform troubleshooting in complex environments
- In-depth knowledge of ports, protocols, and communications at the network layer
- Experience with application and infrastructure hardening techniques.
- Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, knowledgebase and FAQs.
- Minimum 3 + years of Information Security experience with a minimum of 2 years dedicated to hands on experience with maintaining information security systems (preferably Enterprise level).
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in IT including operational, support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Security, or diploma in Information Technology/Security.
- CISSP Designation desirable
- Experience with a financial services related company is desirable.
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills (written and oral)
Emigrant Bank - 18 months ago