The highly diversified and talented instrument manufacturing engineering team is seeking an experienced engineer to support a wide variety of tasks associated with our current and future products. We’re looking for a candidate who has solid experience in all aspects of device manufacturing, NPI and contract manufacturer management. The qualified individual must be a highly motivated, strategic team player who can be effective working with minimal management oversight .
• Transition product from development to manufacturing.
• Establish a broad and deep functional understanding of the instrument and the build processes.
• Hands on troubleshooting
• Instrument manufacturing process development and documentation
• Transition of subsystems to contractor manufacturer
• Contract manufacturer training
• Contract manufacturer product quality oversight and issue resolution.
• BOM development
• Author change orders
• 6+ years of instrument manufacturing engineering experience is required
• Experience creating and implementing change orders is required
• Experience with BOM structuring for manufacturing is required.
• Supplier management experience is required
• Experience with new product introduction is required.
• Experience defining and documenting manufacturing process is required.
• Hands-on integration and troubleshooting experience is required.
• Ability to perform basic mechanical design and create drawings is required. SolidWorks is a plus
• Must be able to work independently and with little supervision.
• Must be able to work constructively to resolve problems.
• Ability to perform cable design and produce associated drawings is a plus.
• Familiarity with medical device development and manufacturing is a plus.
Pacific Biosciences - 30+ days ago
Pacific Biosciences’ mission is to transform the way humankind acquires, processes and interprets data from living systems through the...