- Experience partnering with multiple internal organizations.
- Track record of success building positive working relationships with multiple group.
- Analyze in-house toolset and identify development improvements
- Interviewing and gathering client requirements to translate into detailed project plans that meet development requirements.
- Improve system by studying current practices; and developing design modifications
- Build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders as well as developers
- Writing and maintaining user process and training documentation
- Field user questions and provide on-going training
- Write queries, and examine data, in support of business metrics
- User Acceptance Test Scenario Development and Execution
- Network design and infrastructure familiarity
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; to organize projects, identify courses of action, and develop solutions to business problems.
- Gather requirements from multiple network sources and develop into a single design
- Mediate requirement conflicts between business departments.
- Identify network capacity constraints and work with appropriate departments to resolve
- Ability to track and maintain network utilization
- Work with internal partners to develop technically sound best in class processes.
- SQL experience, with oracle preference.
- Linux Web server administration, with apache experience preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of applications: Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Possesses a compelling track record of successfully completing assignments/projects accomplished with independence, creativity and inter-organizational partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill as well as negotiation, coordination, facilitation, and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other organizations.
- Ability to resolve complex problems by following standard practices, using judgment within defined policies and guidelines.
- Solid understanding of telecom and network work design preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with TIRKS and FEPS preferred.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...