Provide program management to track and maintain project schedule.
Assist in the management of subcontractor progress ensuring the technical objectives are met.
Provide advice and direction on technical aspects optical development to ensure program is on track according to budget and schedule.
Assist in the selection of materials and assembly techniques.
Provide quality assurance of completed devices and oversight for acquiring test data.
- Program management, including customer interface, experience implementing ISO9001:2008 standards, and project management including schedules.
- Understanding of FPA technology.
- Understanding of MWIR/LWIR calibration procedures.
- Tunable and fixed-bandwidth wide-field full-frame hyperspectral filters.
- Advanced high-resolution interferometric star tracker technology with several variants and derivative celestial navigation system.
- Basic research on gratings and birefringent materials and waveplates.
- MathCad experience.
EOIR Technologies - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard