We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer for our Orlando, FL office. Successful candidate will demonstrate ability to perform diversified and complex work tasks requiring extensive engineering, communication, and management expertise to lead project plan production and quality control/assurance procedures while maintaining profitable operations.
- Accredited Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline.
- Professional registration (PE) within the field of engineering. FL registration is required.
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience within the field of civil engineering/roadway experience.
- FDOT project management experience.
- Microstation/Geopak experience
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Design-Build experience.
- Program Management experience
- Municipal/Local Government experience within the State of Florida.
- Drainage design/water resources experience.
- Permitting/Natural Systems experience.
- NEPA/Environmental experience.
- Traffic experience.
- Utility experience.
- Established client relationships /marketing and business development experience.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com .
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and...