Essential Work Activities:
- Assist design engineering staff with on-time completion of designs within New Product Development.
- Build and test prototype devices, providing timely feedback to design engineers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and firmware as required.
- Assist in development of and execute complex verification test plans.
- Build and test fixtures as required, working with design engineers or test engineers.
- Hardware/firmware test and debug
- Data acquisition
- Prototype assembly
- Produce test reports
- Documented experience working in New Product Development
- Comfortable reading and carrying out basic analysis using schematics
- Skilled using such engineering tool as DMMs, power supplies, oscilloscopes, soldering irons (precision soldering certification a plus), data acquisition systems, etc.
- Lab VIEW experience desirable
- PCB schematic capture and simple layout experience desirable.
- Basic software skills desirable.
Greatbatch - 6 months ago
ElectroChem Incorporated was founded in 1986 with a strong reputation for successful problem solving in the field of fuel cells - a...