We are looking for a Enterprise Architect to join our staff. The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for developing segment architectures of DoD architecture framework (DoDAF) in the Army and DoD environment. Additional duties include;
- Guides the optimization of the DoD IT Infrastructure with a focus on Defense ITIL services and management processes.
- Manages a team of Engineers, PMs and other technical staff.
- Must have prior experience with architecture modeling toolsets
- Oversee and manage process improvement to create a more e ffective, secure, and efficient Information Enterprise (IE).
- Develop a common enterprise foundation to guide IT planning, investment, acquisition and operational decisions for guiding future decisions and achieving the IE objectives.
- Provides context for and identifies and develops enterprise services
- Topology of software, hardware, and networks including LANS WANS operating systems and telecommunications
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Bachelors Degree plus 10 years of experience or a combination of experience, education and certifications.