We’re about more than meeting expectations...
Every day, more businesses are turning to conferencing to remain productive while saving time and money, and InterCall is there to help them by providing a full spectrum of communication tools. While claiming to be the best and proving to be the best are all too often vastly different, InterCall has what it takes. We are the largest conferencing services provider in the world and winner of numerous awards for our innovation and leadership in the marketplace. But, to continue this path, we need high-energy, customer-focused talent to join our award-winning team. You’ll learn and develop skills to help you build a career that will take you straight to the top.
Responsible for leading and participating in providing assistance to customers in a enterprise and multi site infrastructure needing to resolve problems with their computer systems by answering service requests; delegate service requests to Enterprise Systems Technicians according to schedules and locations; perform daily equipment checks to ensure equipment is functioning properly; monitor enterprise system functions and activities.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical support services or customer service environment required, preferably in a corporate environment
- Minimum of one year of lead experience preferred
- Minimum of two years experience with PC hardware, Windows OS, DOS, PC/LAN environments, monitoring systems and tools, scripting and batch files, operating system and software deployment tools
- Minimum one year experience with West applications and systems preferred
InterCall offers a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or other IT Certifications preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to respond to incidents 24x7 on a rotating basis
Check out our opportunities and see the difference a career can make.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 02/05/2013.
Come help us lead the way!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. For additional information go to: http://www.west.com/west_everify.pdf
InterCall - 10 months ago
It's a small world after InterCall. The company provides audio, video, and Web conferencing services and software, as well as related...