GES wGGGES’ seeks a Senior Technical Leader/Business Developer to oversee and contribute to the continued growth of our presence in the San Antonio environmental marke GES’ seeks a Senior Environmental Consultant & Business Developer to lead the growth of our presence in Massachusetts’s environmental market.
Our selected candidate must possess experience overseeing complex environmental remediation efforts, coupled with a proven track record of pursuing and capturing project work from existing and/or new clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide high level oversight and technical input to ensure that environmental project efforts are executed within scope/budget/schedule, as well as ensure that quality standards are met on project deliverables.
- Manage client interaction and financial / resource allocation.
- Contribute to the evaluation of the growth plan, i.e. situational analysis, opportunities, marketing and action plan.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in business development with new and existing clients.
- Generate leads and develop new business opportunities through networking.
- Attend industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions.
- Participate in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Co-conduct sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical, environmental), Geology, Environmental Science or a related discipline; Master’s degree or higher and/or Professional Geologist (PG), Professional Engineer (PE) license is a plus.
- 10- 15+ years of progressive experience providing technical environmental consulting support to Oil & Gas, Chemical, Manufacturing or Aerospace clients.
- Established client relationships and the ability to leverage these relationships to increase business revenue.
- A proven business development track record of pursuing and capturing additional project work, which includes performing market analysis, generating leads, creating proposals, and conducting sales presentations
- Excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, presentation, and client service skills are required
- A Drug/Alcohol Screening and a Background Check are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D