- Senior event manager (10+ years in the industry) for multi-touch, complex programs
- Ability to manage a large range of event types (third party, proprietary, employee and client facing)
- High level of flexibility to handle multiple priorities and maintain a calm demeanor while handling several events at once time
- Keep management advised of event progress, budget and activities
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external clients
- Provides event level strategic guidance, researching and idea generation
- Managing assigned events to build brand reputation and generate leads for internal client
- Successful at implementing event processes, standards and measurements across all events
- Influence content in community wide tools, trainings and meetings
- Collaborates with marketing managers and business unit liaisons to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines, drive event attendance, and create experiences conducive to achieving the designated metrics
- Infuse customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for events
- Manage the creative process, including invites, event signage, architecture layout, etc.
- Prepare and comply with event budgets, negotiation with vendors, and ensuring payments & reconciliations take place in a timely manner
- Collaboration with senior management and other internal stakeholders (for active input and direction)
- Venue Selection, contract negotiation, venue management, food and beverage, audio visual, registration, on site event management
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment while working autonomously
- Keep senior management aware of event components
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company¿s strength ¿ delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 300,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg¿s enterprise solutions build on the company¿s core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 13,000 people in 185 locations around the world.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Bloomberg - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting...