We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Senior Evictions Specialist-Redemptions will be responsible for the timely ordering and monitoring evictions and the timely processing and monitoring of cash-for-keys arrangements to minimize risk and loss of asset value. Provide monitoring services for properties during redemption, confirmation, and ratification periods.
Major Responsibilities for Evictions & Cash for Keys
- Primary client and attorney contact throughout the eviction, cash-for-keys, & redemption phase. Specialist will partner with the client to resolve issues relating to active files.
- Order evictions through the client foreclosure attorney or client approved attorney.
- Determine whether “cash-for-keys” is a viable option based upon established criteria.
- Negotiate and track “cash-for-keys” agreements in partnership with real estate agents assigned to the various properties. Communicate with property occupants via phone or email to negotiate vacate dates.
- Monitor the eviction process with the attorney. Track attorney’s performance and identify areas for opportunity in which the attorney can be utilized more effectively.
- Keep client informed on the status of the eviction and “cash-for-keys” arrangement.
- Monitor receipt of weekly occupancy updates from the agent.
- Upon completion of eviction or “cash-for-keys” send file to appropriate contact for client notification.
- Send cancellation and billing instructions to eviction attorney.
- Maintain accurate, up to date information in internal/external systems.
Major Responsibilities for Redemptions/Confirmations & Ratifications
- Monitor redemption periods and confirmation & ratification timeframes of foreclosure sales according to state regulated timeframes.
- Request shortened redemption periods through the foreclosure attorney for properties that qualify.
- Obtain occupancy updates from agent on a biweekly or monthly basis.
- Keep client informed on the status of the process.
- Close redemption/confirmation/ratification files upon expiration of the State regulated timeframe and forward to the assigned Asset Specialist or begin the eviction process if occupied.
- Maintain accurate, up to date information in the system.
CoreLogic - 14 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...