Vykin Corporation is currently looking for an experienced TS/SCI cleared Senior Exchange Systems Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. We are a small defense contracting company that is veteran owned servicing the US Department of Defense. The successful candidate will receive above average wages, medical, and vacation plans as well as the opportunity to join a small company that still believes that every employee counts.
- This position will be required to install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with Microsoft Exchange 2003 and 2010.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for operations and maintenance activities for Enterprise Vault, to include Freedom of Information Requests, server maintenance and administrative tasks.
- M ust perform system administrative functions on an enterprise level WAN MS Exchange domain, including software support functions.
- Additional duties include updating and tracking customer issues using the Siebel Action Request System.
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software.
- Experience: 14+ Years with HS degree, OR 10+ Years with AA degree, OR 8+ Years with BS degree, OR 6+ Years with MS degree
- Four (4) + years of experience as a Systems Administrator supporting the DoD.
- An active in-scope TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must be willing to perform shift work.
- Must be willing to deploy overseas if needed.
- Microsoft Exchange-based messaging systems with at least the last 2 years in a senior system administrator role supporting highly-available Exchange 2010 environments.
- Candidate must have a solid background supporting Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory.
- Certification in Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 required.
- Working knowledge of SCOM 2007 or 2010 would be an added advantage.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in Colorado Springs, CO. supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate. The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Vykin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Vykin Corporation - 24 months ago
As a small veteran owned company, Vykin recognizes the importance of rapidly and effectively delivering Information Technology, Intelligence...