Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing and operations. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate. With 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated services to help run their businesses. |
- Assists VP of HR with various research and or special projects
- Reports directly to the VP, Global Compensation and also provides administrative support to the VP of Human Resources for Technology and VP, Global Benefits and team to assist with HR related responsibilities.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain VP’s schedule
- Understands and interprets executive level needs with minimal direction
- Responsibilities will include the coordination of travel itineraries and onsite meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Conducts research and data analyses to prepare reports and documents
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other similar functions
- Transposes, prepares, proofs and/or edits documentations, presentations and correspondence using word processing, spreadsheets, databases, or presentation software at an executive level with minimal guidance
- Prepare response to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Assists with processing of terminations
- Provide direction to associate requests and questions
- Back up to processing employee change requests and paperwork
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Time Management - managing one’s own time and the time of others
· Quality of Work Output —Produces work that is mostly error free the first time with little waste or redone work; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Perseverance —Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Seldom gives up without finishing, especially in the face or resistance or setbacks
· Interpersonal/Team Skills —the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Team player.
· Dependability —the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
· Problem solving —the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
· Planning/organizing —the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
· Oral communication —the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
· Written Communication —the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
1. Education: High school diploma required. Associates Degree preferred
2. Experience: 4+ years of experience supporting multiple managers, specifically at the executive level, in a large corporate environment. Experience with customer service together with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is required. Knowledge of financial services industry helpful but not required.
3. Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Excellent PC skills required; must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including, Word, Excel, and Power Point. Working knowledge of Outlook. Ability to prioritize workload responsibilities. Organizational skills are necessary.
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and...