SALARY/GRADE: 68000-75000 annually
Reports to: Upper Management
Positions available throughout the United States
Duties include those described for administrative assistant but require more work experience within each function.
Supports senior-level managers and may supervise other support staff. Advanced computer skills with the a bility to train others in system usage is preferred. A full grasp and command of the English language is required for this position. Communication skills must be top-notch.
At least 3 job references will be required for this position .
A home office will full set up is needed. You will need Microsoft Office, including skills in Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Other duties include:
Candidates must possess advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and
- Preparing email correspondence to clients and upper management.
- Providing customer service by replying to customer inquiries via email.
- Performing Internet research tasks as assigned. Must be thorough.
- Providing travel directions to upper management through use of MapQuest, Yahoo Maps, etc.
- Tracking shipments and scheduling pickups of UPS packages through the UPS website.
- Maintaining employee database files electronically through online database.
- Other duties as assigned.
Some Microsoft Access skills a plus but not required.
Candidate will supervise a team of five Executive Assistants by corresponding with them
online and receiving a daily status report of their work accomplishments.
Must possess impeccable phone Etiquette skills as you will need to interact with upper
management via telephone weekly.
Full benefits provided after 90 days employment.
You may email your resume to our Hiring Manager, Brett Henderson at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Use the subject heading "Review My Resume."
k12jobspot.com - 20 months ago