Are you looking to grow your career in a high-energy, innovative company whose cutting edge technology enables the flow of the world's digital data every second of every day? Are you looking for a company that values and rewards your contributions, challenges you to shape your own career path, and provides top-notch development opportunities? If so, Brocade is the place to accelerate your career! Brocade is an industry leader in data center networking and storage solutions that enable organizations to manage their most vital information assets. It's no wonder the majority of Global 500 companies rely on Brocade technology to keep their businesses running around the clock. Brocade has pioneered the technologies that enable highly reliable and secure data center networking, including application delivery products that provide industry-leading application availability and performance in the world's most demanding data centers.
Brocade seeks a dynamic, creative, and highly organized professional to join our team. This is an exciting, fast-paced position with a global market leader in the networking industry. The Senior Manager of Executive Communications will work directly with executive-level business leaders to create corporate and business messaging for internal and external audiences including corporate announcements, executive presentations, speeches, blogs and other deliverables. The candidate must be capable of working closely with C-level executives as well as a number of cross-functional teams and organizations to establish and implement best practices for global communication strategies. We are looking for a person with a proven history of building and managing an executive communications program. Experience in the networking industry and at business-to-business companies is highly desired.
· Responsible for leading a team of marketing professionals and collaborating across the organization to create and manage the company’s thought leadership efforts
· Align corporate and executive-level key messages for keynote presentations, customer briefings, and other executive events
· Partner with key internal staff as well as in-house and agency resources to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, and on message to reinforce the corporate brand strategy
· Establish the go-forward vision for Executive Communications at the company and develop key strategies and process to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the program
· Effective and timely communications to all internal stakeholders: provide development schedules, status reports/updates, and briefing materials (launch deliverables, messaging, etc.)
· Effective project management skills for the delivery major deliverables for senior management stakeholders
· Develop, maintain and execute a calendar of communications activities
· Effective management of budgets and staffing resources
· Proven history of working with senior management (VP and C-Level)
· Ability to function as an effective individual contributor as well as a team lead in completing projects on deadline and to high levels of satisfaction
· Experience in managing core and virtual teams that include (but not limited to) speech writers, graphics designers, consultants, and agencies
· Ability to identify thought leadership topics in which Brocade has credibility; and to create and implement integrated campaigns based on thought leadership areas
· Ability to translate complex, highly technical messages into compelling "stories" for use in presentations, social media platforms and other deliverables
· Successful track record managing the development of diverse marketing programs that improve visibility and perception of products, offerings, or the company
· Technology-savvy and interest in learning about new technologies and key industry trends such as data center virtualization, software-defined networking, cloud computing; experience in storage and/or networking industry experience preferred
· Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Experience and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in B2B high-tech executive communications, public relations and other related fields.
· Proven hands-on operational experience within a company for setting and executive communications strategies
· Experience with industry best practices and innovation in executive communications strategies and programs
· Experience in integrating digital/social media strategies and tactics to promote, share, extend the audience reach of executive content
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant communications tools
· Ability to work flexible hours based on the requirements of projects, campaigns
· Ability and flexibility to travel locally and internationally up to 15%
Brocade is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer:
Brocade makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex/gender, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law.
For U.S, Applicants only:
Brocade is an E-Verify employer. E-verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following link for more information.
Brocade leads the industry in providing comprehensive network solutions that help the world’s leading organizations transition...