BAI is seeking experienced Senior FMS Program Analysts capable of the application of policies and procedures relative to case management, case closure, financial planning and tracking of commitments, obligations, and expenditures. Candidate must be able to utilize Management Information Systems for International Logistics (MISIL), DoDSAP Case Implementation policies and procedures, and Cooperative Logistics Supply Support Arrangements (CLSSA). Written and oral communication skills must be commensurate with technical role.
Performs program management, technical, or business analysis, including:
Provides program analysis support and has knowledge of DoD systems acquisitions.
Integrates business and technical methodologies for studying and analyzing technical problems in relation to the engineering and scientific development of processes, systems and equipment.
Designs procedures for and executes acquisition, test and evaluation of weapons systems and equipment.
Participates as a member of and/or supports IPTs.
Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
Reviewing and analyzing matters affecting program development and program completion as well as providing recommendations.
Must possess working knowledge of:
1. FMS programs, system acquisition or life cycle logistics of systems and equipment.
2. DoDSAP policies and procedures relating to case management, case closure, financial planning and tracking of commitments, obligations, and expenditures.
3. MISIL, DoDSAP Case Implementation policies and procedures, and CLSSA.
4. Written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role are required. Experience in SIGMA/SAP procedures.
This position requires:
1. A total of at least five years of professional experience in performing the foregoing FMS functions.
2. At least three years of the foregoing total experience shall have consisted of performing acquisition functions with respect to FMS weapons systems or FMS systems engineering.
3. Active participation in the preparation and coordination of price and availability information leading to development of Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs).
4. Preparation of background materials and position papers pertinent to finalizing country-to-country negotiations.
5. Preparation and development of an FMS weapon system program development schedule which details the program life cycle and providing management insight to overall progress and status as well as foresight to potential program adjustments.
6. Planning, preparing, and coordinating the development of agendas, briefings, minutes, and subsequent management action items for program management and status review meetings.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Eight years of additional relevant engineering and/or acquisition professional experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Level 3 International Affairs Certification is desired.
Condition of employment - must be able to acquire a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must have US citizenship.
Brandes Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Brandes Associates, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...