- You will be a part of dynamic team that works on next generation state of the art test equipment in the field of Ethernet, & IPV6.
- Develop next generation FPGA from specification to fully functional implementation.
- Validate / Emulate FPGAs in systems.
- Proficient in HDL (VHDL/verilog HDL) entry and simulation.
- Proficient in FPGA timing closure/area optimization techniques.
- Experience of working with 1G/10G Ethernet MAC and PCS layers and interfaces (XGMII, XAUI, XSBI).
- Experience of working with High Density FPGAs - Altera (preferred), Xilinx Virtex.
- Experience of working with High Speed Serdes (LVDS channel, PLL) and optical modules (SFP, XFP, SFP+).
- Good working knowledge of Ethernet II, 802.3, 802.2 LLC SAP/SNAP, VLAN, MPLS, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP protocols.
- Knowledge of Ethernet OAM, 802.1ag, 802.3ah, Y.1731, SyncE and IEEE 1588.
- 1/2/4/8/10G Fibre Channel.
- 5+ years of experience will be considered. 10 + preferred.
Sunrise Telecom Incorporated - 11 months ago