This position is responsible for the development and implementation of facility management and Health and Safety programs across the real estate portfolio for the purpose optimizing the portfolio, its capital and occupancy budgets and ensuring alignment of the real estate with the objectives of the Federation and the user/Agencies. It includes the development and implementation of standardized best practices, risk management, condition assessments, disaster planning, energy management, vendor relations and facility work processes.
This is the lead role in asset preservation of the real estate, savings realization and the development of Health and Safety programs for the user/Agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Development, implementation and management of facility management, health and safety, risk management programs and standards, procedures and processes to create portfolio value and to deliver excellent service level for the Agency/users within budget
• Provides facility management direction for the Agency Facility Managers and executives, working closely with them in issue resolution and implementation of programs.
• Management of facility management resources across the portfolio, including Agency facility and maintenance staff, vendor and consultant relationships
• Ensure planning and implementation of facilities capital projects
• Management of occupancy budgets and expenditures across the portfolio.
• Ensures facilities procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Produces and maintains various facilities management reports.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in facility management, architecture, real estate or related field
• Minimum 5 years in facility management or related field
• Demonstrated knowledge in capital and occupancy cost budgeting, developing facilities programs and best practices
• Experience in variety of property types, facility management and project management
• Proven organizational, relationship management and negotiation skills
• Prior supervisory experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit - 10 months ago
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit : Website