With the continuing growth of our Company, this individual will participate in the development, planning, engineering and operations of Oasis midstream assets initially in the Williston Basin including salt water gathering systems, fresh water gathering systems, potential natural gas and crude oil gathering systems. The position requires a detailed operations background and understanding of the design, construction and operation of midstream assets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with the field level operations staff
- Design the technical scope of projects to meet Oasis requirements while complying with governmental regulations and area / industry standards
- Model existing and proposed pipelines in support of operations, project engineering, and commercial development
- Develop required AFE's along with the economics and justification
- Track actual costs and monitor expenditures for all AFE's and Budget
- Involved in project activities with multiple entities including Marketing, Operations, Land, Legal, and Accounting along with external entities such as contractors, equipments providers, government agencies, regulatory bodies, landowners, and other producers.
- Position is based in Houston with travel requirements to North Dakota operations area
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 5 years of pipeline industry experience regarding design, construction and operation of midstream assets.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to work with internal and external contacts
- Travel required
- Operations experience in the Bakken area
- Salt Water, Fresh Water, Crude Oil and Natural Gas pipeline operations and engineering experience
- Strong economic skills related to midstream pipeline projects
- Microsoft office computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint