Experience in Navy combat systems assuming duties of a wide range of tasks including systems/equipments installation, inspection, modification, maintenance, operation, personnel training and technical writing.
Compiling a variety of technical documents such as test procedures and instructions, verifying their validity and assuring that the technical publications are consistent with the skill levels of the intended user.
Leading teams for off-site requirements.
Eight (8) years
Candidate must have, or be able to hold, a clearance at the SECRET level.
Requires a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable discipline such as Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match
ICI Services Corporation - 16 months ago