Primary emphasis will be financial reporting and analysis of company results. Analysis of complex general ledger accounts and overhead costs also required. Provide expert analysis to senior management.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the monthly financial reporting and analysis of Louis Berger Group and its subsidiaries. Provide detail support on various Profit & Loss line items. Investigate and explain variances. Analyze company metrics (Gross Revenue, Operating, Income, Labor utilization, multipliers).
· Responsible for quarterly Balance Sheet analytics working and supporting the annual financial audit.
· Investigate and explain reasons for significant corporate overhead variances comparing actual with budget/forecast.
· Work with and support Cost Center Managers to ensure that costs are accurately charged to appropriate areas and information is properly reflected in the monthly financial management reporting statements
· Support the quarterly forecasting process.
· Responsible for ad hoc financial analysis for senior management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
· A proven track record with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
· Experience with Costpoint required.
· Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, combined with an ability to deliver analyses in a concise and logical manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong background in accounting
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities, deliver on numerous deliverables simultaneously
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Superior organizational abilities
· Strong team player
BS or BA in Accounting or Finance
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
To apply, please visit http://louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...