E*TRADE Financial Corporation, an online investing & trading pioneer, with 4.5 million accounts in 40 countries and $200 billion in customer assets, is continuing to reinvent the online trading industry. Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will be continually learning and challenged to develop your career. |
Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for ongoing reporting and analytics in support of strategic lines of business and shared services. Internal customers include senior management of E*TRADE Corporate Services, as well as the Executive Management Team.
• Follows and influences procedures/instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Prepare and support monthly expense actual/forecasting for Corporate Services.
• Partner with Accounting to ensure accruals/reversals and any reclassifications are submitted on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and assist in the monthly Business Review process with senior management.
• Create periodic financial reports; Proactively leads analysis.
• Manage the collection and distribution of retail executive metrics.
• Prepare supporting documentation, as needed, to explain variances and forecasts.
• Assist in the annual budget process, monthly forecast and actual variance analysis.
• Recommends solutions for business/process issues; provides input to improve accuracy/efficiency.
• Support Ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management.
• 3-5 years of Financial Planning and Analysis and/or Accounting experience.
• Solid technical and analytical skills in finance, general accounting, budgeting and financial analysis.
• An understanding of the basic business disciplines needed to develop, analyze and interpret financial data.
• Previous experience with Oracle/Hyperion financial applications; Advanced Excel skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in order to meet various deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with various functional groups and internal partners.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://career.etrade.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
E*TRADE Financial - 15 months ago
E*TRADE is an innovative financial services company offering a full suite of easy-to-use online brokerage, investing and related banking...