Senior Financial Analyst, Global Business Travel Finance-13003732
The primary goal of the Global Business Travel (GBT) Finance Organization is to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives and to build shareholder value by providing decision support through strategic analysis, financial planning and forecasting, and monthly results analysis. The Global Business Travel business spans 23 proprietary markets, 4 JV markets and over 100 franchise markets. The Senior Financial Analyst of the GBT HQ Business Planning & Financial Analysis Team will provide centralized monthly results analysis, planning and value added business analysis for the Global Business Travel (GBT) business.
- Perform month-end financial analysis and prepare value-added reporting to provide clear view of performance and financial trends to senior finance and business leaders. Conduct key reconciliations vs last year
- Develop balance of year projection of risks and opportunities to current forecast, in collaboration with other GBT Finance teams; identify and track risks and opportunities vs current forecast.
- Lead the preparation, implementation and presentation of forecasts in collaboration with other GBT Finance teams.
- Provide insight to the drivers of the P&Ls to help management understand business performance.
- Implement quality improvement initiatives to streamline the process and reduce cycle time – eg. create backup to produce results package from TM1
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as required to Senior Management and LFO teams
- Contribute to preparation of senior management presentations for finance and business leaders to effectively communicate financial position and drive decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics or a related field is required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Finance
- Excellent financial modeling, analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Proven ability to drive tasks and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and proactive individual
- Experience in managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to collaborate in a global, matrix environment
- Flexibility to successfully manage in a dynamic and changing environment
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of American Express financial systems a plus – eg. Oracle, TM1
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...