Senior Financial Analyst, Global Corporate Services Finance-13004261
This position is a Senior Financial Analyst role supporting Global Corporate Services which is comprised of Global Corporate Payments and Global Business Travel. The GCS business offers global payment capabilities to global corporations and contributes $1BB of PTI annually to American Express. 76% of all global fortune 100 companies are clients of GCS.
- Develop subject matter expertise in assigned P&L lines
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and updates for Senior Management including dashboards, Ken Shirtsleeve and various other reporting decks
- Drive continuous improvements and streamlining own processes
- Perform analysis of intricate financial analytics, draw conclusions and present findings to leaders
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to senior management, corporate planning and LFO teams
- Partner with the Global Business Travel in analyzing trends, performance and creating presentations
- Build strong relationship with Global Business Travel partners and gain deep understanding of business line
- Collaborate with various business teams to understand changes in financial results and prepare relevant financial updates to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business is required.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in Finance
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent financial, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong financial modeling & analytical skills
- Proven ability to drive tasks and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment, high level of energy and ability to drive results
- Very strong communication skills and executive presence
- Experience in managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong relationship skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of Essbase and TM1
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...