Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service, national residential mortgage company that originates and services home loans. Caliber is headquartered in Dallas, TX and was founded by and is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund. Caliber employs over 2000 mortgage professionals nationwide. Caliber originates home loans through various channels and transaction types including a network of 88 retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent lending, mini-correspondent lending, and a consumer direct centralized operational center. Caliber enables borrowers to purchase new homes and refinance their existing homes with conforming and non-conforming home loans. Caliber also specializes in servicing, special servicing and subservicing of residential conforming and non-conforming residential mortgage loans in all 50 states.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Production will report directly to the Vice President of Finance. He or she will provide financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and to other decision support services to division leaders within Production Operations. The successful Analyst will be analytical, with strong communication skills and business judgment.
- Provide financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and other decision support services to the business.
- Create financial models that accurately predict the financial and operational results of the business under various circumstances.
- Create detailed capacity models for key functions within the business.
- Track and report on relevant key metrics specific to the business.
- Manage business relationships and cultivate an environment of mutual trust and integrity - become the key financial representative for the assigned section of the business.
- Administer the financial reporting and control environment for the business.
- 3 plus years of Finance experience, preferably in the mortgage industry
- Current, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Hyperion Essbase experience.
- MBA or CPA.
We are committed to diversity. Caliber is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Caliber Home Loans - 16 months ago