Sr. Financial Analyst
S&P Dow Jones Indices
55 Water Street - New York
S&P Dow Jones Indices is seeking a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for performing insightful and impactful revenue analysis. This person will play an integral part in the daily analysis of inbound revenue transactions. Their responsibility will include performing value analysis for all products and services sold within an arrangement in addition to documenting key transactions in the month/quarter. This is a great chance to work for a fast paced, high growth company in the Financial Services space with ample room to make a difference. This position reports to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- New York Based Financial Services Firm
- Over 300 employees globally
- Over $350 million in revenue 2012
- Review licensing and data agreements
- Collaborate with legal, sales, operations and finance to evaluate new licensing or subscription models
- Streamline reporting-to-revenue processes
- Create detailed revenue reporting as needed for management purposes
- Interact with client reporting teams
About S&P Dow Jones Indices and McGraw Hill Financial
- Bachelor's degree in finance / accounting required; 2 years’ experience working in a financially analytical role
- Demonstrated technical process improvement knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required
- Must have an outward-looking persona who can take a pro-active approach to establishing and implementing effective procedures
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, communication (both written and oral) and collaboration skills required
- Culturally, must be able to bring discipline to compliance in the sales order process
- Must be able to prioritize and function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with many moving pieces
- Experience with multi-national companies
Be on the inside of the world’s most-followed stock market index at S&P Dow Jones Indices.
With a career at S&P Dow Jones Indices, your work will be used by decision-makers every day. Our mission is to provide benchmarks that accurately gauge the markets and help institutions and individuals make well-informed decisions.
Be known as a trusted source of essential information and part of a renowned brand.
Help investors meet the challenge of achieving their financial goals.
Innovate new measurements and tools investors need to measure and monitor the world’s markets.
Join a corporate culture that fosters development and growth.
McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, Platts, and McGraw Hill Construction. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Learn more at www.mhfi.com/careers
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw Hill Financial - 4 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....