Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst within Fulfillment Center Finance supporting Operations. This role will have heavy impact and high visibility to essential, business-critical processes, and will require partnerships with stakeholders such as the Operations, Retail, Engineering, and other Finance team members. You will leverage your educational and applied work experience to lead initiatives to streamline planning/reporting, as well as identify investment and cost savings opportunities within the Fulfillment Center network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build financial analysis models driving operational decisions across the Amazon network
- Develop and maintain tools to drive standardization and automation with existing reports and improve accuracy of data and timeliness of reporting.
- Evaluate and improve methodologies that are the core of our business models and tools
- Collaborate with operations personnel to drive process improvements and cost savings initiatives
- Identify issues and enhancements to processes, implementing change in conjunction with other FC Finance teams
- Manage the Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly results reporting
- Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
- Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience; including project management experience
- MBA/MS preferred, CPA/CFA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; including project management experience
- 1+ years of experience in related occupation that must involve performing financial and ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making.
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, and/or Cognos
- Experience in Macro writing and/or VBA coding
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...