Global Commercial Finance Department
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions Group is a $1.5 billion revenue business with operations in 50+ countries serving global and local apparel retailers, global apparel brands and other industries. Our solutions include a comprehensive suite of quality labeling and packaging products that elevate brands and increase consumer appeal to inspire purchases. Our supply chain solutions increase inventory accuracy, loss prevention, and improve in-store price marking through leadership in labeling, printers, handheld devices, and software products. The Global Commercial Finance team provides business partnership support to the global sales organization, Innovations team, solutions marketing team, regional operations, and market development teams. This support includes product line and customer strategy and analytics, pricing support, sales forecasting, expense budgeting, rebates and contract development, and other ad hoc decision support.
As a leading member of the Global Commercial Finance team, this position plays a key supporting role to the commercial leaders and the data driven decision support that propels the business forward. The individual will work collaboratively across geographic and functional boundaries providing solutions that result in improved commercial understanding and reporting. RBIS is seeking a results oriented professional to be part of a highly dynamic and fast-paced commercial planning and analysis team chartered with providing consultative analysis and thought leadership. The successful candidate will utilize the various reporting tools (including Hyperion Performance Suite, Apex, CRM, Oracle, & Excel) and information from disparate systems to analyze results and recommend improvements for all global business units. This person will work with the sales, marketing and regional finance to assist in enhanced reporting capabilities, and provide business insight and analysis. The information will provide management with timely and accurate decision support analytics focused on driving improved decision making. The role requires an individual with a unique blend of data management skills and solid business acumen.
- Ensure the integrity of reported detail within consolidate business intelligence warehouse
- Lead and drive continuous improvement, best practices, and standardization efforts for data integrity and reporting within global commercial finance
- Develop periodic reporting programs that enhance sales and marketing understanding of customers’ purchasing patterns, product growth, pricing and trending
- Track sales and product line performance versus plan and forecast
- Consolidate monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Consolidate and prepare the key sales & margin elements of the Annual Operating Plan
- Work with global sales, marketing and finance teams to improve reporting functionality and forecast accuracy
- Provide financial information to assist management in making well informed business decisions (timely and impactful decision support analysis), serving as key contact for ad hoc reporting from the sales database
- Consolidate global sales statements / reports. Assist Business Units and Sales Offices with forecasts, Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews, and highlighting commercial trends and providing insights
- Assist in the development of Annual Operating Plans and Strategic Plans
Education and Experience
Skills / Leadership Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years of progressive Finance experience operating in a data driven performance / results oriented “fast-paced” culture
Physical Work Location:
- High-energy self-starter with history of successful leadership accomplishments
- Solid financial acumen (analytical skills) and fastidious attention to detail
- Strong database skills and proficiency in Excel
- Dependable, flexible, team player / orientation
7 Bishop Street, Framingham, MA 01702
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison Corporation - 20 months ago
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....