Reporting to the Manager, FP&A, this role will help to develop and maintain the departmental and capital expense budgets, interim reporting and budget-to-actual comparison and reconciliation. This role is not simply a paper-pusher, but will be heavily involved in the reporting and forecasting process, working and meeting with members of each and every department to develop the budget and perform insightful budget-to-actual analysis.
About Your Duties:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
About Your Experience:
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the company’s capital and expense budgets
- Providing budget-to-actual variance analysis for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting at the cost center and project level
- Gathering and consolidating detailed information to assist departments in understanding measures of financial performance
- Assisting departments to implement annual budgeting and forecasting
- Providing input through business modeling and pro-forma analyses to support strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations
- Helping to develop financial reporting and presentations
- Preparing templates to illustrate historical performance, drivers, and trends
- Establishing and maintaining strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support
- Performing ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Analyzing and understanding financial trends and drivers, as well as business risks and opportunities. Be able to summarize conclusions for presentation
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-4 years as an SFA in a corporate finance environment
- Strong proficiency with Excel is required
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Must have strong understanding of general accounting principles and nature of financial statements
- Must be able to see the big picture while having an exceptionally detail-oriented focus
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- Experience with Oracle or any other back office system helpful, but not required
- Desire to join an organization with a culture that thrives on passion, enthusiasm and fun
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 11 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...