An industry-leading provider of financial solutions for independent automotive dealers and automotive financial organizations is seeking an experienced financial analyst to support the organization's operational objectives. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic financial information through forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Subject matter expert on planning, forecast, and monthly reporting
- Lead the development and automation of monthly financial, operational, and portfolio reporting
- Develop and continuously improve forecasts and performance metrics
- Perform portfolio risk analysis including estimation of cash flows, delinquency, returns, and bad debt
- Support Accounting in ensuring integrity of data exported from the System of Record and via ad hoc research
- Support business operations through both identification and resolution of errors and continuous process improvements
- Work closely with operational, corporate, and technology groups to enhance System of Record
- Ad Hoc projects to assist the sales, collection, and executive team
- Preparation of monthly reporting for and monitoring compliance with lending facility
- Fulfillment of data requests for all state, internal, and external audits
- Support Director of Finance and Strategic Planning in the fulfillment of department and company objectives
- 2 to 5 years experience in financial analysis and/or accounting, preferably in the financial services industry
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or Management Information Systems
- Experience in Financial Services or related industry preferred.
- Familiarity with GAAP, FAS91 experience preferred
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with data retrieval via Report Writers or SQL preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and highly analytical, with proven ability to identify and resolve problems
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must be a team player and possess top-notch organizational skills