Etonien, LLC is a fast growing financial services firm in the United States focused solely on Accounting, Finance, Tax and Internal Audit, with a special emphasis on providing Interim CFO and Controller services.
Etonien, LLC was founded in 2008 by a leadership team that believed there was a way to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals a way to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with project, interim and interim-to-hire assignments.
Etonien, LLC is seeking to build out their team of international firm CPAs and/or top school MBAs with at least 10 years of large company experience, both public and private. This senior level professional will provide hands-on services for local and national companies across all industries.
SENIOR ANALYST, FP&A
Etonien is looking for qualified and motivated SFAs to support it's software and internet clientel in the in the LA and SFV areas on project, interim and interim-to-hire engagements. The ideal candidates will be highly motivated and detail oreinted CPA and/or MBAs eager to work with an emerging leader in the financial consultning world.
- Support day to day aspects of the planning and analysis and budgeting process
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, analysis and business intelligence support
- Forecast and report business results on a monthly and annual basis, understanding and articulating variances and developing recommendations on go-forward solutions
- Consolidate, review and analyze financial and operational data; present information to management
- Collaborate with financial and business unit management to assist in the development of strategic and financial plans and the financial assumptions supporting those Plans
- Create and oversee building financial models, using the assumptions
- Identify gaps and opportunities vs. expectations
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- CPA with big four experience desired
- MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in manufacturing or consumer goods
- Exposure to business intelligence/ERP systems
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Provide support in the accounting and finance functions with responsibilities including financial planning, strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and operational reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent communication skills
- Ability to build credibility and trust with all internal and external stakeholders
JobShouts.com - 21 months ago