FPC Raleigh has been engaged to locate a Senior Financial Analyst for a growing manufacturing company located in the greater Raleigh, NC area. Reporting to the CFO, this position will be instrumental in helping this growing organization reach the next level of business opportunities.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial forecasting, budgeting, modeling and reporting processes, and will work closely with the CFO to recommend, develop and implement the strategic and operational goals of the company.
An excellent salary, and benefits package is offered.
· BS in Finance or related field
· 7+ years as a Financial Analyst with at least 3 in a senior level role in a manufacturing environment
· Strong reporting, forecasting, budgeting and modeling skills
· Good business acumen and ability to conduct accurate analysis
· Growth-oriented employment history
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
· Ability to create and present high level reports to senior management
· Attention to detail while managing multiple tasks
· Knowledge of Sage of MAS 500
· Expert level Excel skills required
* CPA or public accounting background
* Manufacturing experience with understanding of inventory
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes in WORD format to Lori.Otoole@fpcraleigh.com.
FPCNational - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -