Genworth's Global Mortgage Insurance division, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is the only truly global mortgage insurer. With origins dating back to 1980, Genworth’s Global MI provides primary mortgage guaranty insurance coverage on residential mortgage loans, as well as mortgage pool insurance policies that enhance insurance coverage for various types of mortgage-related securities, in over two dozen countries worldwide.
Reporting to the VP, Financial Planning and Analysis, International, the Senior Financial Analyst leads, coordinates and oversees key financial planning & analysis activities for the global Mortgage Insurance International businesses which includes development of forecasts (Operating Plan/Multi-Year Plan) and monthly analysis & reporting of overall business performance. Specific duties include:
• Responsible for checking and reporting of foreign exchange impacts on P&L, B/S, and key business metrics.
• Serve as a liaison with international FP&A teams... coordinating schedules and ensuring accuracy of deliverables.
• Help create key management reports used to understand business performance and drivers.
• Serve as subject matter expert for TM1 financial reporting tool.
• Analyze and identify key variance drivers versus plan and provide insightful analysis to help better understand underlying trends.
• Develop presentations for review with senior management, Genworth board, and investors.
• Assist capital management and pricing leader as cross functional opportunities arise.
• Lead projects and ad hoc request, make recommendations on process improvements, and drive standardization & consistency across reporting platforms.
• BS/BA degree
• 7+ years of progressive financial experience
• Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels including sr. management
• High level of initiative and sense of ownership; Ability to execute under deadlines
• Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Ability to work outside normal business hours to meet deadlines / deal with international platforms
• Strong analytical, financial modeling, presentation and problem solving skills
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Insurance industry financial experience
• MBA/CPA certification
• Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group
• Strong sense of team and ability to cooperatively help meet deliverables
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 8 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....