Gyrus ACMI, Inc is a dynamic medical device company whose vision is to anticipate the needs of surgeons through powerful see and treat procedure solutions that are safe, simple, cost efficient and produce the highest quality patient outcomes. Gyrus ACMI is focused on Minimally Invasive procedures in Urology, Gynecology, General Surgery and ENT. Gyrus ACMI, believes its people are its greatest asset. We offer an environment that challenges everyone to grow, contribute, excel and share successes. Gyrus ACMI is committed to creating a world class company with world class people.
Southborough, MA - The Senior Financial Analyst will serve a key role within the OSTA by providing strategic analytical support to management across the organization. The incumbent will be required to collaborate cross functionally to help implement strategic plans, devise financial modelling and profitability analysis, perform budgeting / forecasting, develop KPI’s and metrics, and ensure business performance management. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Work with functional leaders to develop and design strategic goals / objectives, and the related financial and operational budgets.
* Collaborate with managers by providing analysis tools that will allow functional areas to evaluate and choose between tactical options, define measures of success and the related target metrics and KPI’s, and provide reporting and analysis as to results.
* Partner with management in assigned areas to understand business subject matter and provide financial guidance and support in proactively managing risks and opportunities.
* Partner will IT and Finance departments to design and implement data and reporting solutions to meet both short term and long term needs of supported functions.
* Support functional areas in the preparation of rolling forecasts.
* Serve as financial lead on project teams, perform financial modeling to facilitate investment decisions, validate financial data, and work to control and forecast project spend.
* Provide ad hoc analytical support as needed.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* A Bachelor's degree is required.
* A MBA/CPA is strongly preferred.
* Must have 5+ years business planning and financial analysis experience.
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
* Must have a high level of motivation, commitment and dedication combined with a proactive mind set.
* Must be a team player.
* Must be able to multi task
* Must have relevant software skills.
The following physical demand is required:
-Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours a day
Gyrus ACMI allows surgeons to see better and do less tissue damage to their patients. A subsidiary of Olympus, the company makes medical...