The individual will assist with many projects which will help implement a finance data warehouse and to automate and/or better operationalize how information is collected, compiled, consolidated, reconciled, reported and analyzed throughout the organization. This position will also be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of metadata in many of the Finance IT systems (including Hyperion Financial Management (“HFM”, Oracle Business Intelligence (“OBI”) and other tools used by ING Finance.
Who is our ideal candidate?
The Finance Transformation area of ING Insurance U.S. in Atlanta is currently recruiting for an Senior Financial Analyst.
- Specific skills to include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA Designation preferred
- 4+ years experience preferred
-Financial Reporting experience
- Analytical skills
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Business Inelligence and PeopleSoft will be considered a strong plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as within a team
What else can we tell you?
At ING, we truly believe in making things easier for our employees and clients. We understand the link between employee and customer satisfaction and want to offer you a different type of employee experience that recognizes your contribution and acknowledges individual needs, interests and stages in life. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta, a convenient commute from most metro areas. The office includes a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics."
Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
• ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
• ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
• All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm .
If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
• Your local law enforcement officials.
• The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
• The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...