PALL FLUID DYNAMICS
Senior Financial Analyst
is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company
than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the
environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing
technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make
alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and
minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a
greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials
science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation
and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product
enabling technologies help our customers make good products better,
safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in
health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal
drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Senior Financial Analyst – Deland, FL
Senior Financial Analyst will establish, monitor, and improve the
financial controls of the selected manufacturing facilities. The
position will be based in Deland, Florida, and will remotely support
local operations as well as other locations across the Americas. The
goals of this position are to help increase the efficiency and
effectiveness of the operations while decreasing the overall operating
expenses, as well as assisting in the creation of local financial
statements in accordance with GAAP, SOX, and Corporate policies.
1. Conducts Analysis of Cost and Operational data and assists Controller in the preparation of Cost of Sales projections.
Responsible for the assisting in the preparation and analysis of
financial reports, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets,
forecasts, budgets, and production reports.
3. Exercises independent
judgment and discretion to assure protection of the Company's assets
through the monitoring and enforcement of adequate internal control
procedures as directed by the Controller and Corporate Accounting.
Ideal candidate will have strong organization and problem solving
skills, and a working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous
5. Ensure compliance with GAAP, SOX, and Corporate Accounting policies & procedures.
6. Establish reporting and delivery of key plant financial metrics to plant management .
7. Completion of month end closing journal entries and reporting (Local, Divisional, and Corporate).
Act as business partner to Cost Center owners and assist in monthly
expense reviews, department variance analyses and forecasting/budgeting.
9. Manage annual budgeting process for the total cost of sales and related accounts in the income statement.
10. Research and compile data in support of manufacturing, sales and/or corporate requests.
11. Facilitate reconciliation process between local facilities and corporate shared services.
12. Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Hyperion experience a plus.
- Flexible, possessing ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Experience effectively communicating financial facts and information to management and other employees.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating multiple projects/assignments which are in process concurrently.
- Advanced excel skills (macros, vlookups, pivot tables).
offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and
the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
To apply for this position please visit our site at www.pall.com and go to the careers section.
The tracking code for this is KC-121017181859
Pall is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Corporation is committed to equal opportunities to all without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status or any
other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.
Kenexa - 2 years ago