As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will contribute to the Financial Reporting and Accounting Team by developing and providing sufficient, accurate and reliable financial information in a clear, concise and actionable way. You will track and analyze actual results vs. expectations to determine the how and why of what occurred.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the production of high quality financial analysis and reliable forecast and plan estimates by developing knowledge ,thoroughly evaluating the amounts and metrics, carefully following controls and processes and do so efficiently.
- Coordinates with Investor Relations, Treasury, the Business, Valuation and others while providing ongoing support of their needs.
- Performs significant analysis and validation of consolidated amounts by segment and legal entity to ensure information is sufficient, compliant, accurate and reliable.
- Supports in the research, analysis, recommendation, and implementation of solutions to complex problems.
- Contributes to and lead smaller special projects assigned, by demonstrating project management skill through fresh and resourceful ideas, collaboration and organization in a careful, controlled and efficient manner, while providing customers with actionable and valuable information to enable decision-making that result in successful outcomes.
- Supports implementation of process improvements that significantly reduce workload or improve quality across our team or the organization.
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- Experience with Access, SQL, Hyperion S-base, ExCel, Peoplesoft Ledger preferred
- CPA Required
Lincoln Financial Group - 22 months ago
Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion as of...