Must have bachelor's degree (accounting/finance/economics). Good communication skills and team work spirit. Quick to learn and willingness to go to the details to find issues and work with other teams to solve problems. Good Excel skills are desirable.
The financial analyst is responsible for preparing selective management reports, facilitating the quarterly forecast processes, analyzing variances of actual vs. budget and understanding R&D resource requirements. The analyst must be customer service oriented and be able to work closely with people within and outside of finance.
1. Assist in putting together the annual strategy plan, annual operating plan and quarterly forecast
2. Run weekly reports on revenue, manufacturing yields, inventory
3. Run monthly reports on actual performance and provide outlook for quarter
4. Perform variance analysis of monthly actual vs. budget, QoQ and YoY
5. Work with R&D to help understand and forecast requirements
6. Work with cost accounting to help analyze COGS components and drive improvements
7. Help perform ROI analysis of new products
8. Manage purchase requisitions
9. Assist in running ad hoc reports
Finance & Accounting
Financial Planning & Analysis
Marvell - 12 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...