Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality .
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing Business Unit business intelligence and decision support to improve financial performance
- Weekly and monthly business key metric reporting and analysis
- Update weekly sales and operating income projections
- Build and update Business Unit annual financial forecast
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Lead monthly financial performance review meetings with Business Unit leaders and Corporate Finance Team
- Participate with other Business Unit analysts and Corporate Finance team to develop and implement finance and accounting best practices
- Conduct financial review and document business case for potential investments
- Provide client contract negotiation support to Business Development team
- Maintain daily cash balance and forecast schedules
- Monthly review of contract management database and sales commissions calculations
- Assist with financial analysis for SEC reporting and investor presentations
- Other accounting and finance duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required. MBA or CPA (active) required.
5-7 years related finance and accounting experience required. Demonstrated business analytics experience required. Experience managing finance and accounting staff is required. Public accounting experience preferred.
Strong service orientation. Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary. Teamwork is essential. Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and multiple departments and maintain confidentiality. Accuracy and attention to detail are required, as well as a proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely, efficient and organized manner. Excellent organizational skills are essential.
Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills required. Experience with financial and CRM systems preferred.
National Research Corporation - 9 months ago