- Financial planning and analysis of Paychex's $1.4 Billion Payroll Services revenue.
- Identify opportunities to improve Paychex’s financial results (revenue growth, profitability, client retention, etc) through financial analysis.
- Responsibilities include formulation of an analytical approach to answer business questions. This includes analytical model development, data gathering, analysis, and development of recommendations.
- Construction of monthly and ad-hoc reporting using Microsoft Excel, Access, and financial planning software including analysis of variances to Plan, Forecast, and Prior Year.
- Participation in the annual operating plan process for Payroll Operations which includes planning revenue for Paychex branches and being a contact for Operations for revenue and expense related budget questions.
- Providing input into forecasts for Payroll Services revenue including evaluating forecasting methodologies.
- Communication of findings and recommendations to management within and outside of the finance organization.
- Seek ways to improve efficiency and accuracy in processes.
The ideal candidate will have 6-7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis including: financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting.
- BA/BS, preferably in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- MBA is preferred but not required.
- Ability to design and develop complex financial models and reports, recommending improvements in methods and procedures
- Independently interpret data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations on analytical projects
- Business communication skills – written, oral, and presentation.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Paychex, Inc. is a leader in the payroll and human resource industry, serving over a half million businesses nationwide. The company was...